By Anonymous - 14/01/2013 08:24 - United States - Great Falls

Today, I walked into the bathroom only to see my boyfriend sitting on the floor eating ice cream, crying. I'd say I was shocked, but this isn't the first time it's happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 978
You deserved it 6 687

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh my gosh! Is he okay? Clearly not but find out what is wrong.

Women usually like a man that's more in touch with his emotional side. An emotional wreck, however, is most likely a turn-off.

Comments

zombieslayer83 19

Someone call Ben and Jerry! I can see the new flavor now, "Toliet swirly"!

Trisha_aus 15

It's weird when you're on the toilet reading this..

You're his girlfriend, so talk to him. Most guys rarely break down, but when this happens, they do need support.

If he was eating chocolate ice cream, then it's some serious shizz that's going on.

jmcgee17 20

You may want to ask him to grow a pair.

What? Men can't have emotions? Damn! I thought we were over all of the macho bullshit. What if 'the guy' is bipolar or depressed for the love of God?

Well apparently he shows emotion well. Sounds like a keeper OP

You should take away the ice cream and switch him to prunes. No more tears.

379_fml 11

No more tears??? Really? Sounds like tears of anal pain instead of emotional tears

Yeah and what if someone in his family pasted away? And icecream made him feel better? And next to the toilet just in case he ate too much.

Oh my, I'm so sorry. I had no idea human tear glands shrivelled up once you hit your third birthday. Now I can make an appointment to get mine removed, like my parents should have done years ago.

This is what happens when you go out to watch Miss America with your buddies and arrive at 10 pm which is very late.

He was probably just sad that he missed the My Little Pony marathon on TV. Give him his blankey and let him cry it out. He'll be fine.

It's ok for a guy to cry sometimes, there's nothing wrong with that! But sobbing on the bathroom floor with a carton of ice cream? No.