By HereForJAMMF - 09/11/2016 17:50

Today, I've actually developed a crush on a guy I never intended to crush on, and also can't have. For one he's married and utterly devoted to his wife. And even if that weren't true, he's so far out of my league I need binoculars to see him. And to top it all of? He's fictional. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 394
You deserved it 6 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he's fictional and you are fantasising about him then his wife won't mind.

Comments

i KNEW who you meant even before I read the username! don't worry it's universal

I almost felt bad for you. And then I read the last sentence.

I'm surprised that the fact he's fictional isn't your biggest problem here.

blink831forever 13

So you are in love with Richard Rahl from the Sword of Truth series. You won't be the last to do so.

I have a MAJOR crush on 2D from Gorillaz. And I don't think I will ever get over it. And I just don't care. :) As long as you don't quit 3D boys/girls (pun intended), it's ok. I myself have a bf despite liking 2D. Be happy!

Ummm so you're crushing on a fictional guy? Welcome to everyone's life at some point or another. Seriously, how is this an FML? Fantasize away!

TheLostCauseFML 40

You're missing the whole point of Fictional, OP. Lay in bed, and close your eyes. Drift off into a dream world much like this: He's just burst into your home, panting and sweaty. His hair is damp and his visage affixed with desperation. His eyes are filled with passion. He tells you that he and his wife have split up and that it truthfully has been a long time coming. He takes you in to his arms, gently presses his lips to yours...and, well... you make up the rest. lol - Boom, you're the leading lady.

TheLostCauseFML 40

By the way, I love JAMMF too.