By HereForJAMMF - 09/11/2016 17:50

Today, I've actually developed a crush on a guy I never intended to crush on, and also can't have. For one he's married and utterly devoted to his wife. And even if that weren't true, he's so far out of my league I need binoculars to see him. And to top it all of? He's fictional. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 394
You deserved it 6 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he's fictional and you are fantasising about him then his wife won't mind.

Comments

what the **** are you for real this is bullshit

Am I the only one who knows who she means? James Alexander Malcolm Mackenzie Fraser, protagonist of Outlander. My fiancée is fond of reminding me that I'm a six foot multilingual ginger trained in sword fighting and prone to both trouble and smirking. If it weren't for the fact that I'm a tattooed musician and singer, I'd apparently be him. And SHE is a curly haired brat who works in the medical field, so... yeah, we hear a LOT of comments from friends about that series/show.

I've been a fan for 20 years, my name is Claire, Im a nurse with very fair skin and brown hair, except it's straight and I have hazel eyes. When I went to Scotland and Ireland 15 years go, I jumped through every stone circle I could find, and tormented my family with 'Claire and Jamie were here!' at various points. The books were at every tourist stop back then.

What... Oh poor you you feel bad for having a crush on a fictional character... Seriously how was this posted...

Look at the nickname. JAMMF clearly stands for James Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser. It's Jamie Fraser from Outlander. No worries, girl. You are not alone. He is ridiculously attractive. <3