By WTA - 20/02/2012 17:36 - United States

Today, I tried to impress my wife by doing a bunch of push-ups, despite having a bad shoulder. She told me my form sucks and that I'm an idiot. Now I can barely move my arm and I'm going to have to get it fixed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 653
You deserved it 34 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dude, she's your wife... she doesn't give two shots about how many pushups you can do... esp with a bad shoulder. next time either try phenomenal sex or just do the Damn dishes

Comments

Trying to impress a women usually means you are trying to gain her approval. Good luck with that. The fastest way to get any woman's approval is to make it clear that you Don't need it or care if you ever have it or not.

What I don't get is why you were doing pushups with a bad shoulder? I agree with your wife, you are an idiot. If it's so bad you can't move your arm after a few pushups maybe you should consider yourself injured and not put too much wight on it. YDI.

Oh wow....Im sorry your wife is such a...well 'C U NEXT TUESDAY'

your wife was being quite mean, but YDI for doing it, when you knew you had a bad shoulder.

After much thought, I do think it would be a turn on to see my husband doing push ups. He's gettin a little soft.

That sucks i wanna see my boyfriend do push ups for me

Well tell her that next you want to be impressed by her not spending your money on shit she wants.

alexxss_fml 10

Trying to impress your WIFE!? Thats kinda sad.... The impressing part is waaayy over with. Thats probably when you start dating, not when you're already married to her.