By mymumdidntloveme - 01/07/2014 03:59 - New Zealand - Auckland

Today, I told my husband that I didn't feel like he loved me. He looked away and replied, "Fair enough". FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 042
You deserved it 5 499

mymumdidntloveme tells us more.

Hey, OP here. We are still together. Have attended counselling and we are both being much more open and loving with each other. The issue was both his and mine but we are both working on our problems together and I'm proud to say our marriage is better and more fun than ever :)

Top comments

Fair enough? What's fair about a husband not loving a wife? I'm sick and ******* tired of hearing so many stories of infidelity, marriages falling apart, etc. What the hell happened to humanity? No one seems to care enough about anyone these days, especially people who swear to love someone until they die. It saddens me and angers me and makes me want to throw my desk out the ******* window. Clearly I need decaf.

91hayek 31

He can't help the way you feel. All he can do is try to show you. Still, he could have at least asked why if he really cared.

Comments

You should sit him down and have a nice long talk with him on why your marriage had come to this. The first step is admitting you have a problem.

meghan7810 16

Your mum and you're husband? I hope you have some people in your life who love you.

she probably has love issues with her mother that is effecting with her husband.

skehar 23

*your husband. You had it right with the first one. What happened? :P

Scynistr 20

Some people have a hard time showing that they care.. Sometimes it's in the details that you don't usually notice..

daydreamer244 13

The only reason that I could imagine him saying such a thing would be is if the husband-- also felt that the wife didn't love him either. One of those, "Now you know how I feel." ***My parents fought constantly and those type of arguments were often used in front of me. *tears*

MishMashMosh 20