By Anonymous - 23/08/2013 14:29 - United States

Today, I told my boyfriend that, due to my low self-confidence, all my bras are push-ups. He yelled, "EVERYTHING I KNEW IS A LIE" and stormed out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 605
You deserved it 12 209

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kn0wledge123 21

The tooth fairy is real. I saw him last night. He told me to close my eyes and rub magical toothpaste out of a tube....didn't you ALL do that?! Right guys?...right?

Comments

Haven't you guys had sex yet? Cause if you have, then he has seen the real size of your boobs before...

Even if they haven't had sex, if he's felt her up he should have noticed he's either grabbing padding or reaching under it.

Or maybe they had sex but she didn't take off her bra.

Would he eat food without salt, BBQ sauce, or butter? Anything that's great can still be improved. Nothing wrong with that.

TheDrifter 23

Did he come back after a few minutes? Sounds like a great prank if he wasn't serious.

honestly? NOT a good prank AT ALL! I suffer with self confidence issues as well, I've had quite a fee poeple pull something similar to thia on me, and.not tell me forba couple days...those were the worst couple days of my life. Srlf Confidrnce issues are NO JOKE people!

#47: Is this one of those weird moments you were talking about in your profile?

Try to work on your self esteem yourself #47, it'll last longer and give more strenght than letting everything depend on the opinions of others. You should feel good about yourself, and not let yourself be affected (too much) by what other people say or do, at least up to a certain point. Words can hurt, but don't let them break you.

Okay look, i've been trying to delete that comment all day, this is exactly what i was trying to avoid, so please lay off.

He should be luck if you ever decide sleep with him. I know i feel extremely lucky if a woman decides to get naked with me

NatalieOntheTram 11

To be fair, it's very difficult to find bras that AREN'T push-up anymore. I had to special order some last time I went shopping. But really, who cares if you wear a push-up or not. Just show them to him bare. I doubt he'll stay upset for long =P

Yakostovian 18

The gal has self confidence issues, so that may be more difficult for her than others. Although, if the OP likes this guy enough to forgive his insensitive jackass behavior, then I advocate baring boobies at him as well.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I personally like perky boobs and I know a lot of other guys that do as well. I'm not saying I don't like double d's, they certainly are fun, but they're way overwhelming. Especially in small spaces, it seems like you're going a round with Mike Tyson with those puppies smacking you around.

miyaviichan 27

Mm I can't sympathize with small boobs, because I'm curvaceous, but I have a belly on me so its a trade off. :( I find there's often a good and a bad side to everything. I have cute small hands, but they're honestly too small to play guitar with. It's things like that. So while you may feel you're in the itty bitty titty committee, there's plenty of other wonderful things about you!

Five year olds can play guitar with their hand size just fine. You just need to practice.

DKjazz 20

Small children usually play 1/2 or 3/4 scale guitars to accommodate smaller hands and bodies. As for small vs. big hands on guitar, big hands have the advantage of being able to comfortably reach stretchy chord shapes, but suffer in a tight close-quarters voicing, while the reverse is true for small hands. Of course, with enough limberness and practice, any hand can play any voicing with minimal discomfort.

miyaviichan 27

I hope so. I really did get stuck with kid hands for some reason.

27, we must be twins ... I wear extra-small bell gloves, which I had to special order while playing bells in school because the school store didn't carry that size. A kid-handed high-five to you! Also, OP is lucky, I can't find push-up bras in this size, so my belly makes me look a few months pregnant...

CharresBarkrey 15

Hand twins?! "This hand is your hand, this hand is my hand. Oh wait, that's your hand... No wait, it's my hand."

miyaviichan 27

Ah I got buried. Obviously. I guess I should have called her boyfriend a douche or something.

life is like a box of push up bras. you never know what you are gonna get