By bettercallpeta - 15/02/2013 05:42 - United States

Today, I saw my neighbor's delinquent kid shooting squirrels with a BB gun. Shocked and furious at his cruel behavior, I told him to stop, with the threat of telling his parents. He responded by shooting me in the nuts and running away in a fit of laughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 070
You deserved it 11 149

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Then go to his parents. and if they don't do something about it shoot them in the nuts and run away laughing

Comments

Twice their normal size, I'd imagine...

Sounds like an awkward conversation starter... lol

Doc are you ok? Had a little stutter there (bballs)? You need to rest a bit I would think. As for his balls, depending on the distance between OP and the kid, his pride would be hurt more than his genitals I presume.

BunchieRules 31

101 - I was under the impression that it was intentional, since that kid shot OP with a "BB" gun. I could be wrong, and I've just seen too many of my own horrible puns.

hawright 13

Did this child happen to play a clip saying "Keep the change, you filthy animal." And possibly be named Kevin McCallister?

Also, I think if the parents let him run wild with a gun, they won't think much of your complaints.

So are you saying that parents that let their children be exposed to guns (a BB gun in this case) are bad parents?

BubbleGrunge 18

55 any parent who does not teach their child responsible gun ownership is a bad parent! I have two little brothers who got BB guns for Christmas, and they would NEVER shoot a defenseless animal let alone a human being. Yes, I would say the kids parents did a shitty job teaching him proper gun safety!

I never said they didnt do a shitty job teaching him gun safety, I was responding to the other comment that made it sound like any parents who expose their children to guns are bad parents. Obviously he wasn't being safe

all the more reason to go to his parents. although if they're happy to let him play with a gun i doubt you'll get far :/

X_Codes 11

The parents will care if he files a lawsuit or presses criminal charges. Depending on how old the kid is (and probably also where they live), the parents are responsible for his behavior. Also, even useless parents care about money, so you don't necessarily need to threaten to send someone to jail.

RedPillSucks 31

Unless there was a witness, this case will not go far.

Reminds me that evil kid in Toy Story who tortures toys

1crabbygirl 10

Toys are just like squirrels. They don't have any feelings.

But if the kid was playing with m80s like the kid in Toy Story then it's a self correcting problem-- one finger at a time.

That's when you alert someone, like a social worker...

lmaouloser 5

You are obviously all city people. I have no urge to kill a human and yet, yes, I used to shoot squirrels with a pellet gun. And then, I'd take 'em home, I'd skin and my dad would cook. Freaked out yet?

wannabesinger 16

You aren't seeing the difference here #83. You shot the squirrels for a purpose, you took them home and they were cooked. Nothing in this FML says that this was the case with that child as well. In fact if it was the case I'm not sure why OP would have intervened.

#95 That could have very well been the purpose but OP is just a nosey, mean neighbor. He also called the kid a delinquent, how is that helping the situation?

Take a minute out of your day and walk over to the little basterds house and blow that **** away with a paint ball gun. He will learn.

Next time that devil is out, ambush him with rotten eggs. Then scream "FOR MOTHER EARTH!" It's not cool to kill innocent animals just for fun.

chucknorris76 3

chuck would have caught the BB with his nuts and threw it back and with bullet force speeds.