By Anonymous - 28/11/2010 06:02 - United States

Today, I saw an elderly woman in need of help of crossing a street. I helped her across. On the way she just about fell and held onto me to keep from hitting the ground. After she left on her bus I reached for my wallet. It was gone. I had just been robbed by a 70 year old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 744
You deserved it 4 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If I ever meet OP, I'm going to proceed to punch him in the left nut for using "proceeded" twice. It's redundant, excessive, extra, superfluous, unnecessary, unneeded, and redundant. And it makes you sound like an asshat.

Comments

You was scammed by a little ole lady. Hahahahahahaha. But really that does suck. Because it's hard to replace everything in your wallet.

OP, maybe the old lady didn't rob you. As much as I despise old people, she could have needed genuine help. Whether she took it or not... I think it's time you start cancelling some credit cards.

xspaniardx 3

8( you don't like old people? sadness.

SeedlessMe 13

Wow, that old bird is so pimp! I so aspire to be her one day.. That really sucks though...

starberries 0

I don't see why it's so amazing that an old person would rob you. Do you think thieves magically grow a conscience just because they get older?

Today, I proceeded to go on the FML website, where I proceeded to read some FMLs, and then proceeded to comment on one of them where the OP proceeded to butcher the word "proceeded." So I proceeded to butcher it too. FML Take the hint, OP.

You should be lucky she didnt beat you up in the process, count your blessings.