By wondercat40 - 24/04/2014 21:19 - United States - Indianapolis

Today, I saw a cute guy and decided to say hi. As I started to think about things to talk about, one story in particular about a drummer who looked like Jesus stuck out in my mind. I was so nervous that instead of saying hi, I blurted out, "Some people look like Jesus!" and took off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 640
You deserved it 8 896

wondercat40 tells us more.

He just stared blankly at me as I ran off, and that's definitely not a good sign of anything! I see him at my band classes, but I haven't spoken to him since. Thank you for the comments, a lot of them made me laugh. I don't know the where the Jesus drummer's band came from either, it was a local band that I forgot the name of. However, I think it was a Christian band. Oh, the irony.

Top comments

Comments

Why'd you run? You could have been Jesus's missing angel.

She really should have flapped her arms like she had angel wings as she was running away, shouldn't she?! That would have given him something to think about.

Karenezzy 20

Praise The Lord he thought it wasn't weird.

That's one way to break the ice...if you said you look like Jesus that May have worked toward your favor

darlingdollie 24

It's alright, OP. Don't let this crush your spirit of trying again with another person. We all get nervous and have anxiety. I'm sure the person would've been happy to laugh it off with you. :)

yeah Jesus tends to cloud peoples judgment.... just saying

Just say "hi" first, and then start chatting from there. Though this FML was pretty funny :)

that is actually a sign of nervousness. what was his reply btw

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Never would've guessed that OP was nervous... And she probably didn't stay long enough to get a reply. Lol.

revelations spoke of this! it's the beginning of the end! don't worry OP, there is always another chance and I can guarantee that he will remember you.

No matter how many times I read this, I can't stop laughing. Op, on the bright side- you're hilarious! Don't sweat the small stuff. :)