By farksh - 07/03/2015 12:14 - Australia

Today, I rolled up a newspaper and smashed a huge spider in my room. As I went to scoop it up with a tissue, it lurched away and fell near my bed. I can't find it, but I can sure as fuck sense the pure evil coming from it. Looks like I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 181
You deserved it 6 283

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Okay. Now just don't think of the size of that spider and its long legs taking it all the way to the couch tonight. Good luck OP :)

Comments

YDI for trying to kill it. Just take it outside next time.

SauceySarah 30

That happened to me before, and I swear I moved all my stuff into the guest bedroom and never moved back into my old bedroom. No joke.

erik_santana 1

Why would you hurt the magnificent creatures that kill off the terrible pests that would overrun the planet if not strictly controlled?

You tried to kill a harmless animal, failed, and now expect sympathy for the fact you feel bad. Not feeling bad because of guilt or anything, mind, but because of the wholly incorrect worry you have that your hostile actions may have consequences for you.

repKyle95 24

Couldn't agree more. The spider wasn't doing anything to hurt you, so really if you get bit or anything like that it's only because you brought it upon yourself, OP. YDI

She's not even going to get bit. She's just going to fret for a little bit over a completely irrational worry. That makes her the victim in this, apparently. As opposed to the animal she just tried to kill for no reason.

orsombre_fml 11

Cockroaches are my fear, not so much spiders...

rabid_otaku 29

Try living in Australia lol OP.

This happened to me once. Then when I was laying in the couch, on the ******* ceiling was an even bigger spider directly above my face.