By puzzled - 10/06/2009 04:13 - United States

Today, I received the final piece of puzzle that my boyfriend of two years has been sending me through the mail for the last week. Turns out, it wasn't a love letter like I originally thought it was. He was breaking up with me via a puzzle through the mail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 279
You deserved it 3 591

dynalda tells us more.

For clarification, the first part of the letter, which I had pieced together, sounded like it was going to be a love letter. He was talking about how love was a puzzle and usually the pieces fit together perfectly, but sometimes it takes a little bit of work and effort to put together. Then he started talking about our relationship and all the fun times we've had. Then came the last piece. He ended by saying that our puzzle was a waste of time and should have been left out on the table unfinished, where hopefully the pieces would get lost and the puzzle could be thrown away.

Top comments

How many pieces was the puzzle? Cause, how did it take you until the very end to realise it wasn't a love letter? On the upside, you've just given me an awesome idea for a love letter.

Comments

sdawl 0

wow if some on broke up with me like that I'd tell everyone that they knew that they we're crazy if i was a girl Id say that he was gay

then you aren't mature enough for a relationship if you would spread rumours about someone. and don't hate on lgbt people, seriously.

#21/PennyForAThought - Who breaks up over Twitter? That's got to be as humiliating and stupid as doing over a MySpace bulletin.

fretforyerlatte 0

that's a pretty terrible way to break up with someone. why would he want to drag the whole thing out for a week? it's cruel. did you do something awful to him or is he just that big of a jerk?

Dude, would you not have NOTICED from the words you COULD see? From the break-ups i have seen, the speeches/texts/letters look nothing like love letters. And he took two years to break up with you? This sounds like crap to me.

#28 - She was with the boyfriend for two years. He spent a week mailing the stuff, but I agree, she should've figured it out before getting the last piece.

thats kinda awesome. Didn't you read the rest of the letters before getting the last peice?

Tori_xoxo 0