By poorman - 18/11/2013 22:14 - United States - Derwood

Today, I realized that my 5 year old son has more money saved up in his piggy bank than I have in my actual bank account. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 968
You deserved it 10 330

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kids cost money, hopefully you are spending yours on him! There is nothing wrong with being broke if you are using your money for the right reasons.

He'll be a great investor when he grows up.

Comments

You deserved that retard, you are obviously the one giving him all that money. **** your sons life for loving with such an idiot

Why does every comment have to be nice, I know FML is basically run by teenage girls but the OP deserved it, if you have a kid, you better be able to pay for him, and shame on you if you can't ******* save your money...

CrazyGirlfriend 21

I lived pay check to pay check with my parents. they paid for everything. food, clothing, bills, etc. shit happens in life that you dont expect. dont be so judgmental til you have all of the details. you never know if maybe he just lost his job and is using the rest of his cash to make it possible for them to live and has to borrow money from others until he can find another.

So if someone falls on hard times and doesn't have a lot of money they should just get rid of their kids? You sound like you'd be a lovely parent.

as long as ur happy money isnt everything

I really can't tell if this is fml or ydi. If you are having a hard time making ends meet, i am sorry. Please, for your own good, try your best to at least save a little for emergencies! But if you make a livable wage and you just have an overspending problem, ydi. Time to put on grown up pants and save

raeepressley 12

At least he knows the value of saving money! Sounds like you're getting him into some good habits! Like other people have said, there's nothing wrong with being broke as long as you're trying your best and making good decisions with your money!

That's when you go full on Capitalist by stealing his money without physically stealing it.

Somehow little kids always have the most money saved up...

robertmil90 10

chin up and remember he don't got bills to pay