By sorry... - 02/03/2015 16:31 - United States - Newark

Today, I realized I hate my boyfriend's little sister enough to break up with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 399
You deserved it 7 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well if you really loved your boyfriend you wouldnt even consider dumping him an option. sorry, but it sounds like whether you hate his sister or not, the relationship won't work.

niiiiick3 15

Dang sorry OP. Maybe you could try talking with your boyfriend about it or at least explain to him why you are breaking up with him.

Comments

My ex girlfriends mom was the worst human being ever

does she wear the same clothes as u

224sins 19

People are saying "well you obviously don't love him enough" but I don't think that's always the problem... Plenty of people hate their parents-in-law, but only see them once a year or so at Christmas. If your SO insists on being closer to their family than that, and the family are malicious or test your sanity, I think you're justified in leaving the relationship for your own well-being. I broke up with my ex for a few reasons, the largest one (I thought originally) being his mom - she's a total bitch. Then I slowly started to realize that he was actually emulating her because he worships the ground she walks on. So yeah, I broke up with him because I hate his mom, but also because he was BEING his mom. ;P

Completely agree. I think in a lot of these cases (and it's during a marriage where it's the biggest issue) they're choosing the family over their husband's/wife's feelings and needs. It's fine to choose your family over your boyfriend or girlfriend, but when you're married you're supposed to put your significant other above everyone else. And if you're choosing to allow your parent (for instance) to talk horribly to your husband/wife & not putting your husband/wife's needs and feelings above them, then there's a problem.

You sound like a shallow bitch honestly because really? Then you never loved him

Leave her outside like you would with a cat.

I'm sorry but you're pathetic. Actually I'm not sorry. My in laws are the biggest pain in the ass mother father and sister just piss me off all the time but I truly love my boyfriend so we are still together and I would never leave him. You can't handle a little girl then you don't deserve him. It's as simple as that. Please break up with him now so he can the the pussy you really are.

**** HIS life. If you are gonna break up with him over that, you never really loved him. To all the people sympathising with her, she has not even specified ANYTHING about what the sister does, just that she does not like her. If she is not even going to specify, I am going to assume that it is something extremely trivial. My bf's family, most of them do drugs. His mom's in jail for SELLING drugs. Yet I would never break up with him because of his family, because I love him too much, and if you love someone, you don't let an annoying little sister, make a difference in that.

Family can make or break a relationship