By sorry... - 02/03/2015 16:31 - United States - Newark

Today, I realized I hate my boyfriend's little sister enough to break up with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 399
You deserved it 7 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well if you really loved your boyfriend you wouldnt even consider dumping him an option. sorry, but it sounds like whether you hate his sister or not, the relationship won't work.

niiiiick3 15

Dang sorry OP. Maybe you could try talking with your boyfriend about it or at least explain to him why you are breaking up with him.

Comments

Then your relationship with your bf doesn't seem so secure if an outsider can cause a breakup, so go for it!

I think we need some more background info on this. We don't know how old OP is, if the b/f still lives at home, or what the sibling was doing. For all we know if the b/f lived at home the sibling could be making nasty remarks,making up lies to feed the family or b/f, or maybe even damaging possessions OP may bring over. There's too many "what if" scenarios to throw a ydi and accuse them of not loving their boyfriend/ex now.

While I don't think it's right to break up with him because you hate his sister, I hope you at least explained to him why you were breaking up so he'll know he didn't do anything wrong

Obviously you hate her more than you love him

I feel the same way about my boyfriends mother. She's crazy.

if his sister could get in the way of your relationship, it really prob wasn't gonna last anw. might as well separate peacefully and continue being friends ?

codytallica 38

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's cause you are young and both you and your boyfriend still live with mom and dad and you have to deal with his sister every time you go see him. I can't foresee this being a problem if you two live together and don't see her often. I wouldn't use one bad experience at thanksgiving or something like that as an excuse to break up. Explain the situation to your bf first, without intending to break up right there. You're dating him not his sister!

itsjustcole69 7

That's kinda low OP dumping him because of his little sister? Really?