By Anonymous - 19/11/2012 21:08 - United States - Nutley

Today, I realized I'd put on my shirt on inside out, so I went to the bathroom stalls to fix it. As I was taking it off, I accidentally dropped it in the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 645
You deserved it 6 153

Same thing different taste

Top comments

unknown_user5566 26

Are you a boy or a girl? That tidbit definitely affects how bad your life sucks. If your a boy, not too big of a deal. If you're a girl... well, looks like you're giving a few people a free show.

I'd say that plan literally went down the toilet. I hope the rest of your day wasn't stalled much because of it.

Comments

mahdi8130 8

I really hope you reply what did you do next.

Here's what you do: go to a place that has a fire alarm, pull it so everyone gets wet, blend in among the evacuating crowd, no one will notice your toilet-soaked shirt!

perdix 29

Sounds like a *lowers sunglasses* shirty situation.

AnyaS 19

Why was the toilet seat not down?

Most public toilets hereabouts don't have a lid.

EddieJr98 8

Could have been worst,ur husband could have been with another woman

If that's the worse that can happen, you need to read the things on this site more often. Gives you perspective on a bad day.

ShannonBitt 29

If I put my shirt on backwards, I normally just take my arms out of the arm holes and into my shirt, turn it around, and put my arms back in their place. Prevents it from falling in the toilet.

Except that it wasn't just backwards. It was inside out. I don't know of any way to fix that without actually taking the shirt off.