By anniemeece - 07/04/2012 15:15 - United States - Palo Alto

Today, I punched myself in the face while trying to put my bra on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 464
You deserved it 7 771

anniemeece tells us more.

anniemeece 23

Wow, I can't believe this actually got published! :O Okay, most of the questions are how: it's a sports bra. I hooked it in the back, and as I was adjusting the front so that it, ahem, fully encompassed everything and that the straps weren't twisted, my hand slipped as I was pulling up the front, and with the power of the elastic, hit myself in the mouth. I know, it was pretty silly.

Top comments

I guess you could say... That was... *sunglasses* A booby trap. YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA- *shot*

Comments

You Dont know how many times I have done that

anniemeece 23

Wow, I can't believe this actually got published! :O Okay, most of the questions are how: it's a sports bra. I hooked it in the back, and as I was adjusting the front so that it, ahem, fully encompassed everything and that the straps weren't twisted, my hand slipped as I was pulling up the front, and with the power of the elastic, hit myself in the mouth. I know, it was pretty silly.

anniemeece 23

Yeah, I wasn't quite sure at the time, but luckily it only hurt for about a minute (during which I submitted this FML). Since it was right on my lip, I was a little worried for a moment! ETA: Sorry, this was supposed to be in reply to #84.

ecce 20

I've definitely done that before. It's kind of more surprising than it is painful.

I love how your immediate reaction was "I'll post this on FML!" Feel better soon :-)

ManicGypsy 22

They don't call it a double barrel slingshot for nothing! (Thumbs up if you have actually heard a bra called that or called it that yourself!)

anniemeece 23
wobeert 7

@71- your referring to two people, so its, "you guys are dumbasses" lol

thisismyhead 25

If you're going to correct somebody, you should at least use the correct form of 'you're'. :p

Every woman has done that and if they say otherwise they are lying!

I have not done that and I'm not lying! In 37 years of wearing a bra, I've never punched myself putting one on!

thisismyhead 25

I'm always losing my balance trying to get my underwear on.

i can always provide myself as a seat for you

86 ~ Quit being a douche to him. He's stating his opinion. I believe we all are entitled to our own opinions. Besides if she wanted to fight back, she would, she doesn't need someone to help her out.

thebitchritenow 0

It hurts not putting a bra on u would know if u were a girl