By WHY - 01/04/2016 00:58 - United States - Fairfax

Today, I planned on "breaking up" with my best friend by confessing my love for her, hoping she would feel different and move on. She reciprocated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 963
You deserved it 33 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's kind of messed up. Why not just be honest?

homesuckfucker 28

Yeah, that's pretty messed up. Congratulations, you've dug yourself into a deeper hole. Be honest and let her down easy, and don't be surprised if she lets everyone know how much of a douche you are.

Comments

What the **** kind of person are you? Sorry, I do not feel sorry for you at all. YDI all the way.

Next time, maybe try telling her the truth, instead? It would probably save you a lot of problems, and her from a "romance" that isn't really there.

Or you could, you know, be honest and avoid a situation like this altogether? No sympathy for you, dude - that was dumb.

Grow the **** up and talk straight. You deserved this for leading someone on who was supposed to be your best friend

I feel really bad for the girl. Having a guy you like confess his love for you only to find out it's some sick and twisted plot to end their friendship. What a jerk.

#67 - You see that little male symbol next to OP's username? Yea, you're welcome.

kamryno 22

Sounds like she should be the one writing the FML

Give it a few days and she probably will be.

Um, YDI. That was really dickish. Poor girl.

theoldman 22

Today, my "best friend," who I had a secret crush on for years, confessed his feelings for me. I was ecstatic. Until I found out he actually just was trying to scare me away, and he actually does not like me at all. FML

*first man out of friend zone* * goes straight to hell*

Queen_of_Night 20

I really hate the ******* "friendzone" bullshit. The guy I'm marrying was my friend for over a year first. My maid of honor is now dating our groomsmen after being friends with him for over 5 years. No girl owes a man a date for just being nice to her. If its meant to be, it will be.