By flowerging - 11/04/2013 04:53 - United States - Stony Brook

Today, I offered to pay my boyfriend to buy me flowers. He still refused. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 489
You deserved it 16 257

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why on earth would you do that? You can't be that desperate honey, go get yourself a guy who treats you well.

Why in the world do you have to pay him to do that!

Comments

Shoulda bought you flowers, shoulda held your hand.... Heard that song on the radio yet? Maybe he should listen to it. Tell him the next line of the song is, "now my baby's dancin' with another man."

Actually he's a good boy, he didn't take your money.

Maybe he wanted to get you something else and surprise you.

stevenJB 25

I've given my last girlfriend flowers randomly too. I like flowers :3

graceinsheepwear 33

Although it's lovely receiving flowers from a man, don't make the mistake of spending your life waiting for those times. It's your soul, and if flowers nurture it, there is no shame in treating yourself. I've never regretted scrimping on groceries so I can buy myself flowers, even in the lean times. Take care of YOU.

Flowers are annoying... First I have to find my one vase I own, then I have to find a place for it, then they drop petals and leaves all around that place, which I have to clean.. which is followed by cleaning the vase a few days later when they die. A plant would be nicer. Not that I would hurt my boyfriends feelings with these views...

They last longer with care. Replacing the water every 2 days & appreciating them seems to make my flowers last longer. A week without the sign of dying & slowing welting for another week or 2.

meherm 11

I'm sorry to break it to you but some guys just aren't the romantic type. You either accept him like this or leave him for someone who suits your taste. It's up to you OP.

If it's flowers you want, please go ahead and buy them yourself. If you want your boyfriend to show his affection, you can't really force him to do it. I know I would feel awkward giving someone flowers they paid for themselves. I'd rather give something I came up with myself. Flowers are silly anyway. "Here, put these in water so they'll die slower".

Flowers: because nothing says "I love you" like cut off sex organs of plants.

aria78 19

I'm a floral designer and I think that is the funniest thing I have ever heard about flowers.

I am so sorry to hear it,and I think you may to find a good boy really love you