By toametru1 - 09/11/2016 07:08 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, I mockingly made "President Trump" jokes all day to my friends, knowing Clinton was bound to win the election. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 169
You deserved it 9 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm absolutely devastated and I'm not even American. He thinks that "the concept of global warming" is "created by and for the Chinese" in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive. He treats women and immigrants like dirt. He's not very smart. He's cocky. He's uninformed. He's racist. He's shady. I want a future :(

I send my condolences to the Americans on this tragic day. Good luck surviving trump presidency!

Comments

Never be too sure of anything my good friend. Nothing is ever guaranteed.

Ruskiy_Cherep 18

I knew he was gonna win... Doesnt make me any less terrified

To all the comments crying: he's still better than Hillary and her Clinton News Network.

Not to any minority group. Every person I know is terrified about what's going to happen to them now.

If they're legal they shouldn't fear anything. Everything they've heard is influenced by the mainstream media which was on the Clinton payroll.

You realize that 'minority' doesn't just mean 'immigrant', right? It's also anyone from other religions, gender identities, sexualities, etc. Those things don't HAVE to be legalized and he's still spoken out against them a number of times. I can see why they're worried.

lol I hope this stupid "gender identity" is put to an end. You know most insurances pay mental health coverage. It amazes me how stupid people can be. Also, if gender identity exists, then women oppression and the wage gap theory is therefore irrelevant.

Hilary may not be perfect in any way she at least had brains and a political background ! Trump has none ! Bless you,the people of America.

She has no brains, she's lied her way through her whole political career, and she was caught stealing when Ol Billy was in the White House.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

So, it's your fault! It's like Beetlejuice, say the name enough and he shows up!

My heart goes out to America. I dont even know what to say. I didnt like Clinton either but Trump is worse. God help us all

Seriously FML, I thought you were supposed to maintain political neutrality, why are comments still allowed?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway