By Anonymous - 21/01/2012 20:38 - United States

Today, I'm so broke that when I got out of the shower, I had to slowly dry myself off with a ShamWow sample I received in the mail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 267
You deserved it 4 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If those things do what they say they do that doesn't sound like a problem to me!

Comments

bubo_fml 10

Some say "cheap," I say "thrifty!"

hey desperate times call for desperate measures

Who says OP doesn't have a job? People are allowed to be, and sometimes are, broke even with a job. Don't be an ass.

Uhh, are people getting more stupid by the second? No where does it indicate that OP pays for his internet access. There are other ways to get internet access, like maybe: Stealing your neighbors wi-fi, going to a coffee shop/restaurant (EX: starbucks, McDonalds, etc.) with free wi-fi, borrow a friends phone for a moment to go here, go to a frickin' library and get a card with the appropriate age (ie: child, teen, adult) and go to FML to post his FML. I mean really, THINK PEOPLE, THINK OUTSIDE OF THE ******* BOX!!!

radiculous 1

Ok yes - so he did get free ******* wi-fi. Did get a free computer(or smart phone) as well. You dumb idiot.... The only person who can genuinely be poor enough to not afford a towel would be a homeless guy.

He could have kept it for school projects if he's in college but living in an apartment and couldn't get a dorm. But like I said, PUBLIC/COLLEGE LIBRARY COMPUTER. It's not that hard to understand. "Only homeless people can't afford towels"? Please look up people suffering during the U.S. Ressession, chances are THEY can't afford much stuff like OP here. You dumb idiotic fucktard...

The A Teen - While I agree with you, there's no need for you to become a raging douchenozzle over something like this. Whoever this person is, clearly isn't using their head but I think you need to breathe. Oxygen is good.

Uhh, are people getting more stupid by the second? No where does it indicate that OP pays for his internet access. There are other ways to get internet access, like maybe: Stealing your neighbors wi-fi, going to a coffee shop/restaurant (EX: starbucks, McDonalds, etc.) with free wi-fi, borrow a friends phone for a moment to go here, go to a frickin' library and get a card with the appropriate age (ie: child, teen, adult) and go to FML to post his FML. I mean really, THINK PEOPLE, THINK OUTSIDE OF THE ******* BOX!!!

emodude44 0

Sham-Wow! Wow (it's a) Sham!

LUCKY! I never got a ShamWow sample in the mail...

Strwbry3Shortcke 8

Should have entered that in for their next commercial.... "Doubles as a towel for really poor people!"

blacksswan 10

You could have just gone to walmart and bought a 5 dollar towel they work just the same.