By mbbcjuliet - 17/07/2016 03:13

Today, I'm pretty sure my sister is being catfished. Now I have the choice of either telling her and risking her staying with her abusive husband or letting her think her new "boyfriend" is a good guy who didn't just "accidentally" send me a shower picture. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 018
You deserved it 888

mbbcjuliet tells us more.

This is my post. I didn't have enough characters to fully explain. My sister is married to a verbally abusive guy who she has been trying to leave for a while but hasn't had the courage. They have 3 kids together. She met this guy on line and started talking to him as friends which developed into more. I don't agree with her cheating but that is a lesser point for me. I've tried to do some research on this guy and keep finding lies in what he is telling my sister. That is why I think he is catfishing her, not because of the picture. I have his number because she asked me to text him to say her phone had broken and she was getting a new one. He started flirting with me almost immediately, which is how I "accidentally" got a picture of him just out off the shower. I'm trying to help her move out on her own but I don't like her thinking this is a good guy. Thus my dilema.

Top comments

She needs to let go of both guys . Obviously it's going to be a problem no matter what you do. Your sister is cheating , I understand why but things can lead to bad things in both situations. how does a shower picture mean she's being catfished?

Get her away from both. It may be difficult but that's the only way

Comments

My aunt got catfished by a Nigerian pretending to be a white general in the army. He told her he single handedly caught a group of terrorists by himself. Lmfao

LAURA_EL_JUICE 6

So she is attempting to cheat on her husband with another loser.

This guy sounds like an awful person. I would tell her because: a) switching from one bad dude to another isn't a solution (I would know, one of my most regrettable life choices to date) b) if she finds out, then she is going to think that you are hiding something. c) If her kids end up getting introduced to this scumbag, their hearts will get broken down the line as well, when he inevitably eventually get caught. As someone who has gotten out of a horrible relationship, I would say the best thing you can do is support her.

Do you know what catfished means?

EmDizzle2007 28

I don't think you understand what catfishing means.