By sirphilmckraken - 08/08/2014 17:30 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I let my coworker use my PC during lunch, because his was having problems. A few hours later, my boss called me into his office and gave me hell for apparently looking at furry porn during lunch break. He won't believe my explanation. For fuck's sake, Dave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 898
You deserved it 6 446

sirphilmckraken tells us more.

sirphilmckraken 4

OP here! I have yet to find a good way to get the tosser back for this so all suggestions welcome, ideally ones that my boss will not give me more shit for. Thats all I need on top of this! FYI, I did have a go at him but he shrugged it off and denied it. For ****'s sake Dave.

Top comments

Plug a wireless mouse into the back of his computer. jostle it occasionally so he thinks his mouse is on the Fritz. Slowly add pennies to his desk phone every night till it's really heavy then take them all out and watch him hit himself in the face. shift everything in his office/cubicle to the left a few inches and watch him go nuts trying to figure out what's wrong. Crush up melatonin into his coffee so instead of getting a caffeine jump his body tries to put him to sleep. (melatonin is a natural body produced sleep aid you can buy at any Walgreens)

find out what TV series he's currently watching and viciously spoil everything.

Comments

lol. it had always been a myth to me. now i know

Take the L. Live to fight another day. This one's a lost cause.

deluxe_34 2

furries are a bunch of freaking weirdos. it's disgusting

123edud 6

On Daves computer, hit Crtrl+ Shift+ Esc Find the process "windows explorer" and "end task" it will not mess the computer up too much. Just make it so he won't have a task bar or any icons on the desktop. Then look like the good guy when you know how to fix it and get on your boss's good side. Win key(the one with the flag)+R Then enter explorer.exe Or you can go to file in task manager and hit new task, enter the same He will think that Dave messed it up. How's that for a plan (sorry I'm a computer guy, and if anyone near Springfield, MO reads this, feel free to call me 414-5050, yall know the area code)

U should lock him in a room with a bunch of nuns shaming him