By Anonymous - 30/08/2011 14:12 - United States

Today, I learned that I have the balls to base jump and skydive, but I still can't ask out the hot girl working at the pub. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 683
You deserved it 8 534

Same thing different taste

Comments

JJUSMC 0

Yeah I'm more comfortable in a firefight in Afghanistan then around the girl I like so I know how you feel.

suckstoobeyou 0

The ground might never reject him but his parachute can by it not opining.

doubleodoggy 0

Love is just like skydiving, it starts out scary, but you get used to it. Start by asking other girls out for practice, then you'll develop the courage to ask her out. Am I right?!

YDI for using the term "have the balls to do something", and also for thinking those things are even comparable.

Dear OP, C'mon man, rejection is the problem. When sky-diving or base-jumping reject you, generally it results in death; not much in the way of getting your pride hurt, as... when anything goes wrong you're not around to give a fnck. Batman taught us to chew gravel when we talk, and mostly importantly: face our fears. Getting rejected by anything you find beautiful will always be a terrible thing, but you have to know to be certain. Ask her out.

Simple, it's fear of rejection, you can't get rejected while skydiving. No need to beat yourself up about it! Also, don't worry too much if you get the balls to ask and get turned down, I work bar with my GF and she gets asked out all the time (and she's not exactly the hottest lass there)

If ur brave enough to skydive with the risk of death then im sure you can askout this girl with the only risk being rejection. Go for it...maybe she'll say yes:)

jerico616 14

Man up already!!! The worst thing that could happen is that she says, "No." So what's the problem???