By KRW - 03/03/2008 14:56

Today, I have to have lunch alone because I'm on a business trip. I go to McDonald's, grab some food and sit outside. School is out, and Ronald McDonald arrives with a bunch of kids, points at me and says, "Look kids, Mister here has no friends, he has to eat alone!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 596
You deserved it 55

Top comments

Well that was a dick move. I some how feel you missed an opportunity here though to either ruin an asshat's day, make a bunch of kids cry, or make a lot of money. Could have probably even hit the trifecta.

If it makes you feel better, you are alone because you are on a business trip. McFuckFace over there is working as a clown for a fast food place.

Comments

Badkarma4u 17

Why would you give a damn what anyone who wears floppy shoes and a red nose for a living says. Dude works at Mc Donald's. Tommorrow he's going to say "do you want Fries with that". You win.

I would've replied: "Hey look kids. This is the job you get when you're a lowly pedophile, with no redeeming qualities." Then, start a slow clap. And keep it going, even if I am the only one clapping.

i agree with that 100% then pay one of the little kids to kick him in the McNuggets

TeacherTeacher 11

Write a letter to McDonald's telling them what happened. I don't advocate complaining all the time and I realize the person in the costume was probably a kid, but that's bad.

metalcrazed 21

You can do that online now,this little diva who work's a Burger King was being a rude little diva and she actaully got fired and the sent me a coupon thing for free food.

bad_boyfriend 10

So in France even Ronald McDonald is a dick

Cauldroup 13

This seems to be from 2008! Wtf?

New update. You can now see FMLs from all over the world, from completely random times.

justingug76 14

If it would have been me, I would have just walked up and kicked him in the McNuggets. JS

You could have reminded him that his job was to dress up as a clown for minimum wage, while your company sends you to stay in different places.

Knoro 6

What a prick! Way to encourage bullying and plant seeds of insecurity in small minds regarding their lunch arrangements. You should go back and complain, get him sacked.

Though I am going to be hated, I think the joke was to make the OP laugh as well just to joke around especially for a busy business man. think of it that way. seems alot nicer than to plainly humiliate, especially with alot of kids present.

How does "He's eating alone because he has no friends" translate into a joke meant to make him laugh?

Hey OP, you posted this in 2008. How is it in the latest feed with recent ***** given??