By Smile - 03/03/2008 05:04

Today, I couldn't get into my car. I got mad at the lock, and my key broken inside it. It wasn't my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 410
You deserved it 347

Top comments

Have fun explaining that to the owner of the car.

Sounds like you should have pulled out. ;)

Comments

Have fun explaining that to the owner of the car.

Sounds like you should have pulled out. ;)

How did you mistake your car for someone else's? Surely even if they were the same model and color you could tell by the inside of said vehicle?

You can easily mistake your car for someone else's if it's the same car. If you don't put decorations on it or its night time, then that greatens the chance.

Just look at the license plates...

Ah yes, I didn't think about that! I had just checked my phone around 3 in the morning when I posted the comment.

Cars in the mid-80's could be opened with an another car's keys if they were the same model. Happened to my mom. Plus, some people don't even know their license plate !

I would like to watch you sit there and explain that to the real owner.

you just can't catch a break can ya?

Well spotted #7 Never thought to look at the year

Minus being the wrong car, that happened to me also! Now my uncle doesn't trust me with his car keys...

corky1992 33

This one literally made me laugh out loud. omg hahaha. That sucks..good luck explaining that to the owner.

I am greatly confused by this being from 2008. Did op accidentally time travel?