By Miroslav208 - 20/10/2011 14:32 - United States

Today, I had to explain to my boyfriend why it would be highly offensive and inappropriate for him to go as Caylee Anthony for Halloween. I think he's still planning on doing it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 120
You deserved it 4 879

Same thing different taste

Top comments

every1luvsboners 11

Michael Jackson was 50 when he died, not a toddler. You're a complete idiot for even trying to justify something so stupid. Shutyourmouthdipshitidiotfuckingcunt.

sorry, not everyone knows what you do. Get off your high horse and tell him who she is.

Comments

melikeyturtles 3

Tell him to go as Jose Baez so he can get his a$$ kicked!

cristalduhh 5

Caylee anthony was murdered/ drowned (on accident) according to the case. everyone thinks her mom did it, it was a big thing in America. her mom partied right after she went missing.

And lied about Caylee missing, wasting hundreds of thousands of dollars in resources.

The mom was so guilty. Its stupid they didn't throw her ass in jail for life

melikeyturtles 3

Even if Casey didn't physically do it, she knows something about what really happened and probably who actually did it. Still she's an accomplice. My personal opinion.

Her Mom did do it! The rest of the family lied and covered it up!

blacknail3dfr3ak 3

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
every1luvsboners 11

Michael Jackson was 50 when he died, not a toddler. You're a complete idiot for even trying to justify something so stupid. Shutyourmouthdipshitidiotfuckingcunt.

Lludes 5

He wasn't a 2 year old child either.

He wasn't murdered by his mom who got away with it, was he?

melikeyturtles 3

People have been dressing up like MJ for years, way before he died. Doesn't count.

blacknail3dfr3ak 3

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

look at this shit. it's an FML, and everyone's turning it into a witch-hunt. we get it: the justice system is all great and wonderful, except when it reaches a verdict that doesn't match the hyped up, disgusting media bullshit. because the public is oh so smart and knows so much better, right? shut up.

He wasn't famous for being a child molester though. He was a famous singer. The molestation thing wasn't even proved true. He was still loved by many. Caylee is only known because she was killed.

Well said 49. Also, everyone who says 'the mom totally did it' why don't you go to court with your evidence? Oh wait, you have none. I'm not saying she did or didn't. I wasn't there, I don't know. The courts ruled that she didn't, so either they didn't have evidence and couldn't convict her or they have reason to believe she didn't do it. Either way, I wish it never happened and OP's boyfriend is an idiot.

every1luvsboners 11

Someone needs to slap the shit out of your boyfriend, then tie his balls in a knot so that he never has the chance to reproduce.

blacknail3dfr3ak 3

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
every1luvsboners 11

Stop commenting, you're a complete idiot.

sillyjb 9

What the **** is wrong with you to think that's funny or ok ?

Please drown yourself and tell us how that works out for you.

GRRSOM 7

Blacknail is among the most stupid people on here (and there are plenty of stupid people on FML). We should dress as you when you die. Now that's scary. Btw, that angle doesn't make you look any skinner. Ok, I'm done ranting.

That's so dumb, you sound so stupid right now. Just stop talking

lvl19virgin 0

You people suck. That's ******* funny Lighten up tightwads

Lludes 5

That is the most distasteful thing I have ever heard. Is he heartless?

blacknail3dfr3ak 3

No. I'm not a complete idiot.. Only about 25%

xXxAPersonxXx 6
Ricky23J 0

I hope you mean Casey otherwise I don't know who the **** your talking about.

Ricky23J 0

ohhh the daughter....glad I caught that :P

BigGrouchy 0

Some people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, he is prime example