By Anonymous - 28/04/2013 03:16 - United States - Atlanta

Today, I had to explain to a friend that the show writers for Glee did not write "Bohemian Rhapsody" and that Freddie Mercury did not steal the song from them. We're both 17 years old, and she reacted by kicking a chair at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 217
You deserved it 3 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

You should have shoved the chair up her ass. It's what Jesus would have done.

plum_lovin 28

Dude, no offense but I want to punch your friend in the face for thinking that the Glee writers would even possibly think of coming up with such a magnificent song such as "Bohemian Rhapsody"... Queen is the stuff man.

Comments

anniemeece 23

I love Glee, but that's just ridiculous. I don't like Glee for its writing abilities.

First off the people who write Glee don't write any of the music. Second, Freddie Mercury died long before Glee was ever thought of. I'm only 38 and I already fear what is to become of me in the coming years when these kids will be the adults who take care of me when I am old and decrepit. Edit: I don't even watch Glee and I know this.

This is weird I was just sing this song!

drayloon 50

Id be impressed if freddie mercury could steal a song while dead

aw you should've let her live in her glee fantasy world.

drew12089 2

I've lost all faith in humanity

hewro_failure 11

It's time for you to get smarter friends... I still wish people were more interested in the world and what was going on in real life rather than just who the hell Kim Kardashian is...

Freddie Mercury died before most of the actors were old enough to go to school . Your friend is retarded .

I hope you did the noble thing of putting her out of her misery.