By innocent72 - 19/11/2013 21:07 - United States - Canonsburg

Today, I had an interview scheduled for 10:05. When I got there, someone was talking to them, so I sat down to wait. Little did I know this wait would be 45 minutes. I got told to go home and that I'd be rescheduled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 812
You deserved it 3 703

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hopefully you used those 45 minutes to reflect on your life and made some life-changing decisions. Like finding a job with better scheduling.

You have possessed a skill perfect for work. Patience.

Comments

You don't want to work with such unprofessional people anyways

Hey, at least they didn't think you were late or something. Good thing you have a second chance :)

When an employer does this, they either don't need the position filled that badly, or they already have someone in mind for it. Either way, it's a waste of your time. I once had an interview at a dental office that they scheduled during their lunch. I went and the office was locked with no one in site. So, I just left and found a way better job a week later.

XxDancerGirlxX 17

At least they told you to come back.

People we need to moderate a little better....

That's stupid. On the bright side at least they rescheduled instead of telling you didn't get the job.

that sucks, but at least theyre giving you another time..

It might be that she really enjoys watching herself... Or the fact that seeing you getting turned on while watching her, turns her on. Either way she sounds fun.

Oops. Wrong place for this comment. What I really meant to say was, this doesn't sound like a place you would want to work at. They have no consideration for other people's time.

I had the same happen to me too. I waited an hour and had seriously considered getting up and walking away. But I didn't and got the job. I hope it doesn't happen again to you and you get the job. At least now you have extra time to prepare for it too