By FireoftheFuture - 02/05/2013 11:02 - United States

Today, I had a giant Scantron test. After putting 10 answers, I noticed every single answer was A. I got freaked out and started putting random answers. Turns out every answer on the test was A. I failed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 934
You deserved it 55 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ha being in school myself, I can tell you that taking a multiple choice test and getting one letter many times in a row is a scary thing. Even if you know what you're doing, getting all A's would scare anyone and shake their confidence

Comments

I feel for you man I freak out all the time when taking a test and I get the same letter time and time again. FYL bro people who say YDI are idiots and probably never passed a test anyways! Better luck next time man!!

When ever that happens the students can usually look around and secretly collaborate with each other to make sure they aren't getting trolled.

Jennybean28 8

It always worried me when that happened on tests. Go with your gut!

Neongreenme 8

YDI! if you know the material its irrelevant what letter sequence the answers is on the test. its your on damn fault you failed. use your common sense

Raivyn_Grimm 9

It's not neccessarily a matter of material. My psychology teacher did an admittedly cruel study where every answer was A, and EVERYONE failed. It goes against the human brain's perception of a "correct" answer sheet. The kicker? All of the questions were obviously A, yet everyone freaked out and started writing wrong answers just because answering all A looked wrong to them.

rachilio 26

My mom did that to her college students, every answer was B. That's how they get you.

When answering questions, even if the thing looks wrong, the chance of your grade being better than randomly choosing it pretty high. Teachers do that btw to see how a student responds...

Hehe I had a teacher do that once... That's why you trust your instincts.

'A's' are the new 'C's'. No one informed you?

9, maybe I'm crazy, but it can be quite fun to mess with student's minds.