By signinept - 18/09/2009 23:28 - United States

Today, I got really annoyed waiting for a bus that was supposed to come every 10 minutes. After a few minutes of waiting, I realized the "bus stop" was really a no parking sign. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 304
You deserved it 49 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My suggestion.. read the sign. It's less hassle and involves no thinking until AFTER YOU'VE READ THE SIGN!

Comments

if u do drugs u would think straight better

I call bullshit on this one. For one, odds are that you know at least the STREET that the bus would go on, and even if you are at the wrong place, you would see it drive by, apparently 4 times, and realize you weren't in the right spot. I could be wrong, but something just doesn't seem right to me.

You put way too much thought into this one...

Have to agree with the bullshit claim. After waiting "a few minutes", you got "really annoyed"? If you thought the bus was supposed to come every 10 minutes, why were you annoyed after waiting only a few minutes? This is not an FML. This is just stupid.

That's weird... when this FML first came up, I'm pretty sure it said "after 45 minutes" of waiting. And comment #12 seems to confirm that. I don't know why it got changed... it was better and made more sense the original way.

Alan probably did it. Damn you! >_- I liked the "45 minutes" better too!

Ah... see, I was going to say the same thing. That was a really stupid edit... "Hey, I know! As if OP weren't going to get torn into enough for not being able to read signs, let's make him look really impatient, too!"

amatayo 0

well I guess when it says no parking they mean it

amatayo 0

wjiwjsjwhhwuahauahhqaiizkbsjzzlsowosnwhwwiqjanallajaja

Who let this bs get through? How could you get annoyed after waiting a few minutes for a bus that comes every ten minutes?

CheshireHalli 19

Apparently (at least according to Toxi and #12) it originally said after "45 minutes".

Yeah, it said 45, but then one of the staff members edited it. I'm not sure WHY, but they did. For all we know, though, it was really a few minutes and the "45" was a mistake.

lol, dumbass hey, atleast u didnt wait for hours