By Loser - 21/08/2013 15:17 - United States

Today, I got my girlfriend to play Smash Bros Brawl with me. As it was her first time, I set up handicaps to give her at least a shot at winning. She won, quite handily. A little irritated at this, I took off the handicaps and tried again. She beat me even faster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 738
You deserved it 26 270

Same thing different taste

Comments

If you can't handle losing to your girl, don't play her. If you weren't having fun losing constantly, why would you think she would?

If you played as Ness and still lost, then you definitely suck.

HOLY SHIT! A GIRL BEAT A GUY!? THE WORLD'S GONNA END *That was sarcastic* It's really annoying when people think that guys can do so much more than girls, and I'm a guy saying this.

Umm... Some girls are badass at smash bros.. Me being one of them.

RpiesSPIES 27

OP, if you don't like her, can iI have her? I need someone that poses a challenge to me in games.

Empoleon123 6

Try going into team mode and making it a 3 Vs 1 :D If you still lose, then you suck...

My girl can beat me at most every game that we play together. I'm not bad at them, she is just really good. Getting pounded at my games every time she and I play pretty much sucks, so I tend to just try to team up with her. Sorry OP, but some people are just inherently good at certain games. My girl can play Mario games (most any of them) so much better than me that she uses her feet and still wins. As for the people acting like this was a gender issue, it was her first time playing the game. The issue here was that he lost to a first time player. He lost to a noob. You would be frustrated too if your brother or sister or spouse beat you at a game and it was their first time playing while you are an experienced player.