By twoheadedboy - 06/05/2009 20:46 - Canada

Today, I got industrial toilet cleaner in my eyes. Despite the raging fire party going on behind my eyelids, I resisted the urge to stop, drop, and roll, and calmly got in the shower to wash it off. Wherein I promptly slipped, fell, and whacked my head full-force on the bathtub on the way down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 561
You deserved it 5 013

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think the story on how you got industrial toilet cleaner in your eyes would make a better FML ;)

"raging fire party"!!!! i... i think i love you.

Comments

laurisshnazzy 0

Wow, dude, sucks to be you. However, I am in love with you due to the style you used when writing this. Hope you feel better... and try not to make let industrial cleaner to get into your eyes next time :)

"raging fire party"? teehee! that's great.

Watch the grammar; it should be "whereupon" not "wherein".

LilKonvicted 0

That happened to me once.. i feel your pain FYL

alexgisforme3 0
beepmeep 0

OW. I've gotten turpentine, paint thinner, paint itself (separate occasions unfortunately), wood stain, sawdust, and glue in my eye...but that sounds REALLY bad.

hey...your user name. Neutral Milk Hotel :)

how the heck did you get industrial TOILET CLEANER in your eyes? hope you feel better tho.

Owch... Seeing this one I had to comment on it... One thing I've learned is that if by chance you do get a certain chemical on your skin (or in this case your eyes, which sucks even more) it's always best to check the label before rinsing it with water (difficult as it's i your eyes lol)... I say this because some chemicals react quite nastily to being mixed with water... and the last thing one would want is your eyes being chemically burned or worse... Anyway... Yeah... painful stuff... feel better...