By nice one - 14/07/2013 17:51 - United States - Athens

Today, I got home from a week-long vacation with my friend's family. When I got back home, I found the garage door had been completely demolished. My uncontrollably drunk dad blamed me. I don't even drive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 787
You deserved it 2 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Naaa. People only post things they're happy about on this site.

Comments

perdix 29

This is WHY you don't drive. You can't even maneuver the car safely out of the driveway!

Someone obviously forgot to turn the a/c off before exiting the car.

Pstraka6 20

Next he might blame it on the liquor. I think you two should get a drink and talk about this, preferably water though this time.

You weren't even there to do it. When he sobers up tell him he's paying for it.

AboveAll04 14

do you happen to be Asian or a woman cause neither can drive !

perdix 29

You should accept the blame and repay your dad for the damages with a bottle of Jack. Yeah, you can fight the uphill battle of getting a raging alcoholic to accept responsibility, or you can smooth it over with the help of Mr, Daniels. Or Mr. Cuervo. Or Capt. Morgan. Or the Right Reverend Jaegermeister.

colvindj 22

it's always the expected person

cottoncandymango 17

Time to help your dad out.

Tell your dad you saw a pink elephant do it, right after it finished off the last of his hooch and smashed the car.

Does no one get the pink elephant thing? C'mon I was like 10 when I was told what that meant by my grandma, because I got a pink elephant in my ******' happy meal. Upvote for you.

I don't even know what I would do if that happened to me

He'd probably realise how stupid he's being when he's sober. At least I would hope so.