By bhnja_ - 18/04/2013 20:34 - Philippines - Mandaue

Today, I got cut from my track team. My coach told me it was because my sprints were "too fast" for his liking. Huh? FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 387
You deserved it 3 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"We're cutting you from the team because you're too good." Sounds legit.

Mademoiselle_fml 34

Maybe you were just making all the others on your team look bad ;3

Comments

Keep looking for another track team that will nurture your talents. Sadly it's not that unusual for coaches to not only not nurture a talented kid but to impede their progress. Never let a person like that defeat or discourage you.

DAN_THA_GR8 12

Be glad he didn't give you the boot for being to slow .

Brandon2916 9

You were "too fast" or you were "always last" maybe you just heard him wrong

How old is he? Sounds like he doesn't want to put in any effort to turn an ok team into a great one. Perhaps he doesn't care anymore and is just pretending till his retirement. If not, he might be intimidated by you. Or it's to cover up the real reason. At any rate, he's a poor excuse of a track coach. FYL to have someone playing with your future like that.

I was recently told at work that my coworkers were complaining about me because I was doing too much extra work and making them look bad to clients. Instead of being rewarded for taking the extra initiative, I was told that I wasn't being a team player and I need to focus on doing the same amount of work as everyone else. I started watching netflix two days a week instead of working on those days, and I'm still getting told I do too much work. So OP, all I can say to you is that you're being prepared for the real world, I guess.

throw on red spandex with white trim and take on super villains flash

Life_sucks_13 6

Huh? Is right. I'm just as confused