By Anonymous - 06/10/2011 17:27 - United States

Today, I got called for a job interview. I didn't catch where it was, and in my excitement I forgot to ask. I now have no idea where I'm being interviewed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 694
You deserved it 35 175

Same thing different taste

Comments

fogrunner 13

Hello. If OP calls back, the interviewer might think "WHAT A DUMBASS WHO DIDN'T THINK TO ASK ABOUT THAT THE FIRST TIME AROUND. We can't hire a dumbass like that." FTR, forgetting to ask sounds like something I would do and I'm generally considered smart. :P

Toms law of first day at interviews. Sucks

meirasanya 10

Call back and say "hi, just to confirm..."

Ok. It can happen. But if you are applying for jobs, why the hell you don't carry with you paper and pen all times, in case they call? When they start to say the address, just say, wait a moment, I'm going to write it down. So they will repeat to you slowly. Then read it again to them. And ALWAYS, and I mean, ALWAYS, ask for a phone number to call back. You can get stuck in traffic and be late, so you have to call, or have an emmergency and have to call to reschedule the interwiev, etc. If you forgot to ask, copy the number from your phone. The other day I received a phone called for someone who have received my CV and wanted to interview me. He didn't told me who they were nor the possition I've applied for, only the date and place of the interview (I copied the phone number cos I forgot to ask). When I got there, the address corresponded to an entire building, and I had no idea where to go. So I just called to "confirm" the address and ask for the floor. Then they told me who they were and I remembered their job offer. It's OP's fault, yes, but sometimes the companies are in such a hurry to contact people that they don't bother to give basic information, o check if the person actually got everything right.

Do they not have caller ID in the part of Texas where you live?

At the place you put your application in you retard..

Illyssa_fml 4

google it if you know what the business is called

So use the caller id or star 69 and figure it out?

kittea86 0

You got called right? Ummmm call back. Hopefully brains aren't required for the job.