By steppppphhhhhh - 09/04/2013 08:18 - United States - Pacifica

Today, I got called an "evil Nazi bitch" because I let a customer know that this is the last day our store will have free plastic bags. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 841
You deserved it 3 490

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

perdix 29

#29, you can't buy FREE plastic bags. The slogan is: Ten cent bags today, tomorrow, the world!

I think it's a good idea that they charge for the bags. They tried to pass an Act through Government here in the UK recently trying to force supermarkets to charge for plastic bags but it never got voted through. It would mean that there would be less litter as people would be less likely to litter or waste the bags (although people still would of course). There are lots of plastic bags lying on the streets in the UK. Good on your store for introducing a charge.

#4 Aren't we the optimist? Do you think you're the only one who studied Latin?

unknown_user5566 26

4/24- Your arrogance is quite unbelievable. Are you tired after climbing to the top of your self-appointed pedestal?

Haha, yes! Denying people free bags is up there with mass genocide... Thank gosh you didn't tell her what you planned to do with the pennies you're charging. Subsidize a master plan to take over the world!!!!

onorexveritas 23

they just needed an excuse to show off how low their IQ is

My city just passed an ordinance requiring no free plastic bags in stores. Also: Nazi Germany- military war machine, genocidal racial purists, and lesser known environmentalists.

Sick or having a bad day is not justification for douchebaggery.

I work in a store too, and we are doing the same thing. Unbelievable how some people react!

sooo all that over a $0.03 plastic bag??? well humanity is degenerating faster than i thought