By Anonymous - 07/01/2010 14:45 - Canada

Today, I got a haircut, and after thanking the stylist I went up front to pay. The lady behind the counter took one look at me, smiled, and said, "Well, now you'll need a hat." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 078
You deserved it 2 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

was it really short? it's winter, so if it was, that might've been al she meant.

Yeah you shouldn't have paid. Sue ensues!

Comments

I'm assuming she meant you'll need a hat because you have less hair to keep your head warm in this weather. Just a misunderstanding, I'm betting.

The OP is a retard, as nearly everyone else has said.... it's cold, and you have less hair. Of course you need a hat

fake, ppl can get fired for insulting customers to their face

Am4eyo 0

fugly people should stay at home noone want to see yo fat, ugly azz

Am4eyo 0

fugly people should stay at home noone want to see yo fat, ugly azz

Roshaad 0

Well obviously, its cold in the winter, and look at your latitude? no wonder...

Unless you're a damn yeti, the hair on your head doesn't keep you warm. If it was that cold, OP would need a hat on their head regardless of the haircut. Plus if OP got their hair cut that short, chances are they wouldn't feel embarrassed or whatever after the comment because they would know it was regarding the cold. The FML would go something more like..... Today, I got my hair cut really short so the lady behind the counter told me I'd need a hat. Probably because it's cold out. FML Making the FML even more pointless than it already is. Everyone who is saying "it was probably because of the cold" you're an idiot. OP your haircut was ugly, find a new stylist.

shalizzz 0

The hair on your head doesn't keep you warm? WTF? Of course it does..... the hair on your scalp is EXTREMELY sensitive because most of us keep it protected under a layer of hair for our entire lives and it has many more pain sensors than the skin covering other regions of our body (it's one of the many defense mechanisms the human body has developed in order to protect vital organs). If you have hair that is at least a couple of centimetres long and then suddenly you cut it to a few milimetres, trust me, you WILL feel the difference, especially if it's cold outside.

yes but if it's cold enough outside, haircut or not your head is still going to feel cold. They make winter hats for a reason you know, if the hair on one's head was enough to keep them warm why do billions of people wear hats?? My point wasn't the degree of cold your head will feel before and after a haircut, it was that IF the comment was in fact made about the cold weather, OP would have probably picked up on it and not felt embarrassed enough to come right an FML.

Am4eyo 0

if you're that ugly, hide your self in the basement

jts2 3

Oh, my god! A person made a joke, your life must be HORRIBLE! I usually accept lesser-than-horrible stories, but things like this in which people seem to dumb to recognize a joke.. *sigh*

Yeah OP, go back in time to when the comment was made, and don't pay!