By FreeOfCharge - 21/09/2009 06:06 - Canada

Today, I got a client who ordered ice cream. She seemed really nice and I thought maybe she was into me. When I asked if she wanted peanuts for an additional 50 cents, she said no. Trying to be nice, I added them anyway free of charge. I later had to call the ambulance. She was allergic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 055
You deserved it 110 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
_THE_MASTER_ 0

herpes. herpes happen when you assume. also happens from buying used cars.

hothotheat_ 13

you are idiot right? why didnt you listen the first "no"?

definitely ydi. did you really think, for an average person, she said no just because of that small extra price? you should have imagined she could have had other reasons. you should give your customers what they want. but then, sucks for you because you meant well.

Gesq1 0

A "client," huh? Are you a lawyer moonlighting at Baskin Robbins?

Hehhe.. exactly. No matter how shinny you make that turd... it's still a ******* turd.

Allergic or not, she didn't order peanuts and you just decided to give them to her anyways. YDI

Peanuts on ice cream? That doesn't sound very good. Sprinkles, sure, but peanuts??

Actually, a lot of people like peanuts on their ice cream. I personally don't, but they like it for the same reason people like french fries with chocolate milkshakes: sugary stuff + salty stuff = tasty goodness. To the OP, that's what you get for not listening to customers. With so many people being allergic to peanuts, you're an idiot for putting them on there after she said no.

That's because in the US, nuts is like the second big god.

Christina21 2

See what happens when u dont listen

Hope she sued you, not everyone likes peanuts.

Edenbeam 19

Hope she sues you for medical expenses. No means NO.

decoybag 0

Totally! I'm allergic to peanuts too.....talk about scary!!