By Anonymous - 16/05/2016 00:25 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I gave my cat a little kiss on the head. Just as I was about to tell him I love him, he sneezed directly into my face. It's been two hours and I still can't get the taste of cat snot out of my mouth. I probably need to get a life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 002
You deserved it 3 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Borrow a life from your cat ... he's got nine anyway.

In the words of Ron Swanson, "Any dog under 50 pounds is a cat, and cats are pointless."

Comments

There's nothing wrong with kissing your own pet telling them you love them. Unless it's a fish. That's when it gets weird.

Yeah because dogs and other pets don't ever sneeze.

kingdomgirl94 29

My rat sneezes on me all the time, but only when she's outside her cage. I think she's allergic to humans.

Anushka_fml 13

I have the same issue. Though my cat uses his sneezing as a weapon. He will sit on my bed while I sleep and sneeze in my face if he gets bored.

My dog does this to me on a daily basis lol

MamaChey 24

That's a new one, usually it's the human allergic to the cat, not the other way around!

ALittleFreak 15

You don't need a life OP! Animals are a blessing. However they can be gross. My kitty always sleeps on my chest while I sleep and he puts his paws on my mouth, I've had litter on my lips before. God bless crazy cat ladies.

shepardkinz 19

My cats have done the same thing to me. It's not a pleasant experience.

I had a cat who sneezed for all 14 years of her life and, yes, directly onto people's faces. One of my current cats sprays everywhere and has done it directly on me twice. If you have cats you have to accept these things happen. But you still love them.