By Anonymous - 03/12/2012 17:47 - United States - Richland

Today, I found out what the two girls I sit near to fight about every day: seating. The loser has to sit next to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 105
You deserved it 2 228

Same thing different taste

Comments

Use Axe deodorant . If that stuff works as good as it does in the commercial, you're good to go :)

If you want to smell of gasoline and clear the entire classroom, sure.

Rebi3144 8

I don't understand why guys think Axe smells good. I don't know a single female who actually likes the smell of it. Maybe Axe is for guys trying to attract guys._.

Out if all my female friends which over time is about 10 only one of em likes axe, personally I don't like it.

Krissey_DJ 16

OP is a girl, and we tend not to like axe on guys, let alone ourselves

They are probably teenagers that needs to grow the **** up. Don't let these two idiots ruin your self esteem because they are not worth it.

OP you got it mixed up, they're fighting to sit next to you man. Well that's how you should look at it. Forget about those stuck up bitches, they're probably ugly anyway.

LiterOfCola 16

#8 has nothing to do with this!

LiterOfCola 16

#8 has nothing to do with this!

LiterOfCola 16

That was supposed to be to another comment. Their number changed so my comment got posted in a different place and I also double posted. I have no idea. Sorry everybody

Outhouse_Pete 4

Next time one sits next to you, go "ha ha loser"!

Let them know you only want to sit next to the prettier one. Let them fight about that for a while.

Look on the bright side... Most losers go unnoticed.

That's the worst phrasing ever. Should've been "sit by" not "sit near to". Ugh.