By StockedWithJuice - 06/07/2013 15:14 - United States - Austin

Today, I found out that my 16-year-old son bought a huge amount of grape juice, because he thought he could store it under his bed and wait for it to turn to wine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 793
You deserved it 5 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Life_is_FML 22

Oh how silly. Everyone knows you need grape concentrate to store and turn it in to wine. (Sarcasm)

If you have to add a sarcasm label, your comment is probably not that good.

Everyone knows you have to step on the grapes first like in I Love Lucy. Duhhhh.

perdix 29

Stupid kid. Doesn't he know that he needs to keep it in the toilet, just like they do in prison?

Sounds like something HowToBasic would do.

I learn all my cooking techniques from HowToBasic. I guess that's why I never have repeat dinner guests.

Actually, they put fruit with rubbing alcohol in a bottle and leave it in the shower to ferment. It is called hooch and smells very potent. I confiscated quite a bit of it when I worked in prison after I got in a fight with a drunk inmate.

graceinsheepwear 33

That's also why they won't let you keep more than a couple slices of bread in your cell. It can be used in making alcohol.

Those guys could make alcohol out of anything! I also saw some pretty impressive electrical work!

flockz 19

i learn how to feed and take care of my baby with HowToBasic as well. maybe that's why i wrote this comment from my prison cell.

graceinsheepwear 33

36, that would be believable except we know you'd have to shank your cellie for a turn at the MacBook.

*flockz silently stares at his blood drenched hands while leaning against the cold walls of solitary confinement.* "Worth it."

flockz 19

more like egg drenched hands.

graceinsheepwear 33

Only if your cellie is Humpty Dumpty.

Grace- If you've seen HowToBasic's videos, you'd know that he has a mildly unhealthy egg-smashing fetish. Hence flockz's comment.

graceinsheepwear 33

And if you'd ever been in jail, you'd know you can't shank someone with an egg! Seriously though, thanks for bringing me up to speed on the comment, and all without insulting me. Plays well with others. *gold star.

No worries. I only insult people who make blatantly idiotic/ignorant comments and have no business being on this site. From the comments that I've seen you post, you check out. ;)

Next he'll be picking and drying tree leaves to try and make marijuana. I say you put it back and pretend you didn't see it. It's pretty obvious he was doing it with the purpose to either A. Sell it for a profit or B. (The more likely option), to make alcohol for his consumption. In the case of B. feigning ignorance would allow you to see what kind of stupid shit he'd dry to get away with when he's "drunk". Oh, and make sure you record it for our entertainment. ;)

MissWhitneyB 17

If he had some yeast to speed up the fermentation, he probably could have actually done it.

olpally 32

Creative or just stupid... I'm going with the latter... Just take some and mix vodka with it for your self! :)

BubbleGrunge 18

If only it were that easy....

Actually it is.. All he would have had to do is add yeast to it.