By Jonnyboo - 29/08/2009 12:13 - United States

Today, I found out I was getting a new bed for my room. Then find out it was my great-grandmother's. The one she died in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 541
You deserved it 2 798

Same thing different taste

Comments

Whoa, my comments are disappearing... Anyway.. Yeah that's a bit disturbing, just wash the sheets.

Well shit, it's not going to induce necrosis. Bet you wouldn't be complaining if she'd died in her car and you got it

Why is this an FML? Where I am from it was common to pass household furniture down through the family and people usually kept it till they died. And many times they didn't go to the hospital to die. It's not a big deal.

CL41RE 0

Yeah tell that to the 50 people that said It already. I agree.

RAMBabyyy 0

What if there wasn't sheets on the bed when she died? :p

ilLeopardo 0

What's even grosser is the fact that she did your grandfather on that bed too. That's death AND old sex on one mattress. Keep the old one.

#19 I'm pretty sure great grandma didn't do grandpa on any bed, at least I hope not anyway

Kreb 4

I got the bed my grandmother got a brain haemorrhage in, it's comfy

I see the results on your profile picture xD

It's a sure-fire cure for premature ejaculation. Just before you think you are going to lose it, think about all the creepy sex that happened in that bed in the past. First, there's your great-grandmother and great-grandfather, but then there's all the other dudes she blew, screwed and took it up the butt from after she became a widow. That ought to slow you down. It's just that you girlfriends are going to wonder why you always demand home-field advantage.

YDI for being such a winy little boy. Get over it already. It's not like she died in there yesterday.

CL41RE 0

I doubt that long ago people had sex as much and did kinky things as they do today. Today is just so overrated.

hahaha, are you kidding? just because people didn't talk about the things they did as much back then, doesn't mean they didn't do it. try reading some literature from ancient roman times. there has ALWAYS been "sexual deviants", ever since someone decided what exactly, they defined the label as.

Xrailer 0

how is this an FML? get a new matress...