By Duchess - 20/01/2017 12:00

Today, I found out I have a yeast infection, a bladder infection, and a urinary tract infection all at the same time. Oh, and I also have the flu. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 497
You deserved it 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

<p>The bladder is part of the urinary tract, so the bladder infection is a urinary tract infection. Bladder infections are commonly bacterial, but may also be fungal (your yeast...). So you may have only 1 infection, or 2 at most.</p>

That can happen. You get one and it opens up the door for more. The joys of a compromised immune system.

Comments

What on earth did you do to deserve that?? Jokes aside, I hope you get help ASAP

Your body hates you. I just thought you should know that.

Did you have sex with a subway turn style??!?! My god

Thats horrible! I would know because I've been in the same situation for awhile now! I hope yours isn't as bad as mine and it'll be a smooth recovery for you. My story, read if you want: I've had an unknown infection downstairs 5 months now. I've seen countless doctors, been tested for all possible stds, tested for yeast infection, bv (once positive), uti (twice positive in a 2 week time period) and put onto more than 8 different antibiotics/antifungals, and 2 rounds of boric acid. I still, to this day, have the same symptoms as the start. Doctors claim it's in my head, but I doubt it's in my head after so long, especially since numerous times I did get positive tests. I'm currently looking into mycoplasma/ureaplasm which appear as bv, yeast, and urinitis but gives false negatives....but the only doctor with a good rating that I haven't seen yet is booked for 2 months. So I've been waiting and occasionally calling in to see if there have been any cancelations. I truly hope this will be the answer to my problems. Fingers crossed.

Cubanloverllera 12

It seems you need to take better care of yourself. Though I feel bad. It sounds painful