By messed up - 16/09/2011 21:10 - United States

Today, I finally told my crush that I like her. She said she could never date me, because apparently, "My best friend likes you." Her best friend is my step-sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 586
You deserved it 2 616

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

leadman1989 15

So just because your parents met first means you can't have fun? What if they break up is she forever off limits? The way you say it she must be UGLY because if she weren't I don't even think this post would be up... TBH

Or maybe they've been related that way for a long time? Retard.

perdix 29

Cool, you don't even have to go outdoors to get laid! It's like getting the (theoretical) sex of marriage without the bitch having her meathooks on half of your shit. Winning!

Alex94xela 0
thesunsetglow_fml 8

64- Your comments are without value, therefore invalidating your comment. So gtfo and stop hatin' on all the awesome people on FML with your jealousy.

all4pooh 4

She could have more than one best friend.

JayJ17 7

Some of you people make no sense. #9 is probably right. Just because it's his crush doesn't mean he should stalk her and no everyone of her friends. She probably has more than one bestfriends and he's assuming things. Gosh you act like it matters that it's his crush or EVEN his stepsister.

What. . .the ****?! Go back to school and learn how to talk/type. Maybe then you'll have a valid point because other human beings speaking the English language will be able to understand what the hell you're saying.

Just because she made some mistakes doesn't mean she can't make a valid point. I understood what she meant, and I agree. It's possible. This isn't english class people. Get over it and move on.

Most people would care if you call them the wrong sex, unless they're both. Is there something you're not sharing ?

How? It's his STEP sister therefore not blood relation therefore no incest

86 what if the perents had a child then they would be related through the child wouldn't they?

Any child their parents have will just be a half-sibling to both of them, but they still won't be related any other way than their parents being married to each other.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Only legally, and only as much as they would be related by the of their parents or their own hypothetical marriage. Their parents having a child isn't magically going to change their genetic material to include some of each other's. But it'll make for one ****** up, albeit one that should not be frowned upon, family tree.

leadsails320 0

that awkward moment when you find out your [almost] sister wants to sex you.

i love how cool everyone is with the idea of bangin your ouw step sister. now all u have to do is practice explaining to your kids why uncle-dad and aunt-mom already had the same last names before the wedding! lol

dontpanic_fml 32

think just for one second. the fact that their parents met and got married in no way relates them by blood. it's not a big deal if step siblings want to date. and i very much doubt they have the same last name. think.

tantrum4pres 0

they wouldn't have the same name dipshit

Why would either the OP or his sister change their last name just because their parents are getting married? I'm not sure that's how it works.