By goodbye - 09/03/2009 00:45 - Canada

Today, I finally got up the nerve to ask this really cute girl out I've had a crush on for over eight months. Turns out she isn't a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 447
You deserved it 127

Top comments

You know I'm in love with this chick Because it seems we really click There's no room for doubt I think I'll ask her out Wait... did you say she has a dick?

oooh, tough break. The last four girls I've asked out told me they only like girls. Keep swinging.

Comments

Louleddy26 5

Did you not even have a conversation? You can't fancy someone really without knowing their personality

You've not had many 'from a distance' crushes, have you? You can be head over heels for someone but not talk to them, just think they're extremely good looking

Poonpuncher444 1

How can you not tell if it's a guy or girl

Not as hard as you think. Thought this chick in middle school was a dude for a year and a half before hearing her name. All I ever did was see her in the halls. Never spoke, never had a class together. Finally when I did have a class with her, her name was called and I felt so embarrassed or thinking she was a dude, even though I never talked to her and didn't have a crush or anything. It's not uncommon, really it's not.

drayloon 50

Canada? Are you sure you arent in Thailand?

Haha something like that happened to my friend in 7th grade. Someone thought she was a boy and asked her out. She really did look like a boy in middle school though, I saw a pic once and thought it was her cousin.

I love how many people on here are talking about hermaphrodites and transgenders and everything, when it could have just been a dude with long hair and slender features....