What did I do?

By Gringo - 29/03/2022 22:00

Today, a gorgeous woman on a train told her friend she thought I was hot in Spanish, assuming I was a dumb gringo tourist. In fact, I speak Spanish fluently, my wife is Colombian, and she was standing right next to me. My wife can’t rationalize my street value, and made me sleep on the fold out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 029
You deserved it 216

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol what. Your wife is uh... special. The woman talked ABOUT you, not to you (not that even that would make this an understandable reaction), you didn't flirt with anyone, and you're the one in trouble??

Wadlaen 23

Hmm...🤔 As your wife, I'd take that as a compliment, that I had managed to get myself a man that's attractive in other women's eyes, and enjoy sleeping in the same bed as you!

Comments

Lol what. Your wife is uh... special. The woman talked ABOUT you, not to you (not that even that would make this an understandable reaction), you didn't flirt with anyone, and you're the one in trouble??

Eye, Poppy! (which I'm pretty sure is Spanish for Popeye.) Maybe you ought to hop back on the train and use your hotness to find a nice bed.

¡Hola, Popeye! ¿Donde esta Aceyte de Oliva?

Wadlaen 23

Hmm...🤔 As your wife, I'd take that as a compliment, that I had managed to get myself a man that's attractive in other women's eyes, and enjoy sleeping in the same bed as you!

as someone who's lived in Colombia, yep, can confirm, that's Colombian women.

Devil's Advocate 1

She punished you for something you couldn't control... you are a better man if you stay with her. I would be getting divorced.