By Anonymous - 03/08/2009 04:11 - United States

Today, I finally decided to tell my mother, a former Miss North Carolina winner, that I was several weeks pregnant. She immediately burst into tears and hugged me. She kept saying, "Thank god, thank god." At first I was relieved. Then she said, "I thought you were just getting fat." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 934
You deserved it 4 797

Same thing different taste

Top comments

muffinsareyummy 1

well at least she's supportive.

LauraAurora 0

If she was so worried about you getting fat, then she's gonna be in for a rude awakening after the baby pops out. Baby fat.

Comments

Funky_T 0

ur mum`s a bitch...what`s her number? :D

how is this an FML? you WERE getting bigger, and because you hadn't told her yet, she thought you were getting fat. isn't that what anyone would think? and she was happy that you were pregnant? i would call this LUCKY.

My wife and I have been trying to do a private adoption for almost a year. If adoption is a valid option for you we would love to talk with you and your daughter. We are a very loving couple who can help with the expenses and would be honored to have such a precious gift. Feel free to email us at [email protected] if you would like to exchange phone numbers.

Hey this is FML not some freaky online adoption site. Asking for a baby like that on the Internet just freaks people out!

atleast your mom was cool about it! mine wouldve killed me

what a 'nice mother'..... that's not something you say to your daughter!!

katiedoll6 7

Aww congratulations and ur mom can go f**k herself

You mother is why feminists hate beauty pageants.

Well since she's a Miss North Carolina Winner, she wouldn't want her daughter to be fat or anything.