By dishwasherforlife - 04/11/2009 05:26 - United States

Today, I filled out a 'perfect job placement' test, where you put down your skills, experience and education level and then it finds you jobs based on your abilities and areas of knowledge. No lie, the most compatible job they found for me was 'Dishwasher'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 492
You deserved it 6 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Better start saving up for those fancy yellow gloves....

Don't feel bad, those tests are crap. My sister took that test, and she got, "professional bowler." She has never touched a bowling ball in her life.

Comments

dspadres 0

Sue them for gender stereotyping.

ned diggers 14

I've known someone who got "cheesemaker". There were no dairy-related questions so I have no clue why that was even an option.

perdix 29

Oh, Mercy, you are missing the obvious opportunity! Glenn Beck and FOX News pay a lot more, you don't have to get the malaria shots and you get to meet a lot of batshit crazy people. Real revolutionaries are bores who only prattle on about their dogma and the other mercenaries are just ******. Besides, Blackwater (now Xe) is depressing mercenary wages, but providing good dental benefits.

Amphysvena 11

Well, you are a woman. It sounds pretty spot on to me.

Hahahaha hahahahahahaha *takes a breath* hahahahahahahahaha!!

noidea_fml 3

when i took mine i got 'you are not suited for any type of employment.' thats kindof depressing considering how many types of employment there are and i got straight As on my gcses.. :(

I have two degrees in tech fields and mine told me I was perectly suited as a seasonal farm laborer. Now go wash the damn dishes and quit whining.

Blue_Coconuts 7

when I was getting out of the Army me and my buddies had to do all these classes to help us as civilians. One of them had us plug in our MOS and we would set up potential jobs that way. everyone was excited as they saw all these possibilites. My buddies and I put in ours "Infantry" and it said "No civilian equivilance.".... We were disapointed, and all they did was tell us to re-enlist.