By dealingdave - 19/12/2011 12:24 - United States

Today, I dropped my 7-year-old son off at school. He decided to have fun and step out of my car screaming "Stranger danger" while running away and pointing at me. I then had to get out of my car to shut the door he'd left wide open. This caused 20 other kids to scream "Stranger danger" as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 337
You deserved it 3 050

dealingdave tells us more.

I did not ground the boy. I simply told him his entire life belongs to me now until he's 18!

Comments

I did not ground the boy. I simply told him his entire life belongs to me now until he's 18!

PYLrulz 17

I would of grounded him anyway, and like someone suggested, have him read "the boy who cried wolf" for a lesson.

boring! you suck, op, for not even grounding the little bastard! if my kid did that, I'd spank him in front of all the other kids!

I was never taught stranger danger, is it an American thing? So many fmls about it, sounds like a silly idea, just teach kids to stay away from strangers not yell stuff out.

But that only works if they aren't being actively chased. If they are it helps to yell out something that's widely known so people with enough guts will help... Or at least someone will look in that direction and the "stranger" will be less likely to keep following.

LiliK_fml 21

No, I'm British and my parents/school taught us Stranger Danger too. It's a common thing although some countries may not have little things in school about it so it's mostly the parents' responsibility to teach their children.

amykins164 3

This is why when kids actually are getting kidnapped people don't believe them because they already cried wolf smh

Haha your son Is hilarious! I'd be very proud if he was my kid

wow ha ha, tell her that there will be no Santa this year because he is a stranger ;)

Rather funny but not for you lol. As long as he does that for real then its ok ;)

You raised your kid to be a brat. You deserved it.

melanierules123 7

Atleast the cops weren't involved