By OnPlanetVenus - 04/07/2013 04:41 - United States - Hallam

Spicy
Today, I discovered that when my husband agreed to donate sperm so an infertile friend and his wife could have children, there was nothing "artificial" about the insemination. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 504
You deserved it 6 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

_daniellesays_ 10

Then there should no longer be anything "factual" about you two being married.

Chellybelly92 14

Whip his ass. No don't do that. Bad idea. But I'd seriously get a lawyer or a marriage counselor.

Comments

I would've been pissed OP. Definitely should've talked to you about the method prior to this.

BrodieMike 4

Why pay a doctor when he could do it for free?

onorexveritas 23

I see this is a case of the swingers

A07 48

i wonder what his friend was thnking?

Would you rather he was cheating on you and risking the chance to leave you instead if just helping another couple have a child?

True, but inseminating the bro wouldn't have helped much.

If it had happened without her knowledge, then I would say It's things like this that make me think it's time to bring back fault-based divorce, and adultery laws were still enforced and jailable offences. Since she knew, just didn't know the details of the insemination process, it's probably one of those 'too stupid to know what he did was wrong' type of moments on his part when he asked if it was okay.

Good move, would have saved about $ 20, 000

Maybe you should help the other couples husband with his "technique" so they can do it by themselves next time. While getting yourself a little payback?

CaptFuzzyNippl_2 16

Maybe they just didn't want to pay the thousands of $ to do the procedure.That's shit is expensive.